Our Employees Are Our Greatest Asset
UniBank is one of the fastest growing community banks in Northwest. We are constantly looking for qualified candidates that can serve our community with the highest levels of customer service.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Package
- 401(k) with matching 75% up to 8% of contribution for each payroll period
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid holidays and vacation, sick leave, and other personal days
- Life, Accidental death, Dismemberment, and Long-Term disability coverage
- Wellness Support
- LA Fitness Membership
- Lunch Allowance Program
- Education Reimbursement and Professional Development
*Eligibility – All eligible employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits.
Coverage begins after probation period
Ready to work with us?
Senior Credit Analyst - Lynnwood Branch
- Accounts Payable Specialist: Entry Level / Accounts Payable Experience Preferred
- Help Desk Support / General Services (Administrative Office Support): Entry Level / Bank Experience Preferred
- Teller: Entry Level / Bank Experience Preferred
How to Apply: Send the resume via e-mail
Last update: 10/22/2019